"Karl Fuchs magazine, Kazan, Russia"
Karl Fuchs magazine - Russian - Monday September 1, 2014
Dimitri and Gulnara were asked what are some of the unique items they take on the road and they responded:
- Amulets which were given to them along the road.
- Uncommon US 2$ "lucky" bills to give away as souvenirs.
- "Point It" visual dictionary to express themselves when they don't know the local language.
- Local postcards which they send from each country they crossed, to family members and close friends.
- Handmade items which they find on the road such as this Tajik handmade paintbrush.
- Local traditional hats which Dimitri enjoys wearing along the way, on and off the bike.
Link to Full Article